On today’s Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Jay Baer, President of Convince & Convert, Host of the Social Pros Podcast, Author & Inductee into the World-of-Mouth Marketing Hall of Fame to talk about social media and the unexpected trends in 2018.
On the show you’ll learn:
- How the usage of social media channels in the USA has started to decrease overall
- Why Facebook usage is down for the first time
- Some of the reasons young people aren’t using Facebook
- Why other platforms such as Instagram and Snapchat are outperforming Facebook
- How this will impact advertising on Facebook
Plus as usual, Jay provides his top tip/key takeaway for the audience.
You can find his post on the 6 Unexpected Trends in 2018 Social Media Research here.
Plus, you can listen to his podcast here.