On this week’s Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Julien Coquet, VP at Hub’Scan and Director of Digital Analytics Services at Business & Decision to talk about collecting data in a GDPR world.
On the show you’ll learn:
- The types of data that you Actually need for marketing purposes
- The importance of using clean data
- Who in your business should care about data quality
- Why only a few big companies are actually ready now GDPR has arrived
- Why you need to switch your marketing strategy in light of GDPR
- Why GDPR is a good thing for the digital industry
Plus, as usual Julien provides his top tip/key takeaway for the audience.
If you’d like to connect with Julien, you can find him on Twitter here and on LinkedIn here. You can also find Hubscan on Twitter and Facebook and if you request a demo, be sure to mention that you heard about them on this show!