On today’s episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Lisa Raehsler, founder of BigClickCo to talk about recent paid search updates and how you can master PPC on a small budget.
On the show you’ll learn:
- How Google has changed from AdWords to Google Ads
- What Pinterest’s Promoted Pins are and why you should be utilising it in your paid search campaigns
- The challenges when undertaking PPC with a small budget
- How to manage your daily budget
- How to determine how many campaigns you can afford
- How to prioritise and set your Goals
- Lisa’s tips for how to narrow and reduce the scope of your paid search campaign through Geo-targeting, match types and more
- Why you might want to consider click to call ads
Plus, as usual Lisa shares her top tip/key takeaway for the audience.