Welcome to your one stop shop for all the speakers slides from the MeasureFest conference in September 2018.
For those who haven’t heard of the conference, it’s THE conference to go to if you’re interested in Web Analytics, Big Data, CRO and Business Intelligence. It’s hosted by Rough Agenda, the guys behind BrightonSEO and features talks from some of the biggest names in the game.
If you missed out on the day or simply want to go back over the tips learned on the day, we’re collating all of the slides from each of the speakers on the day below.
Please note: we’re still waiting to receive them all so if you happen to come across them before we do, feel free to send me a mail!
- Ezgi Gülsen Yaylı – Zeo Agency: How to Use Data Studio’s External Connections For Measuring SEO KPIs
- Justyna Wilner – Webcertain Group: Yandex Metrica – The online analytics tool the world is talking about
- Duane Brown – Take Some Risk Inc: What Everyone Should Learn From My 6 Years of Mistakes With CRO
- Phoebe Yates – Brilliant Noise: The Impact of Data Privacy on Marketing and What You Can Learn from SEO
- Paul McCallum – Babylon Health: How Attribution can Make You a Title Contender
- Rob Watson – Supplyant: The Only 3 KPIs You Need for Massive Ecommerce Success
- Adam Chapman-Ballard – Mediahawk: Marketing Utopia: How to Get 100% Attribution from Phone Call to Sale
- John Warner – Click Consult: Stop Wasting Time! How to Automate Your Analytics Reporting
- Mark Haslam – Loud Mouth Media: Beyond the Click: Attribution in Paid Advertising
- Kurtis Morrison – EyeQuant: Objectivity and Web Design: Why Most A/B Tests Fail & How to Transform Your Testing Process for Maximum Uplift
- Naresh Kumar – Zoho Corporation: Mapping Your Customer Journey and Optimising Your Conversions
- Jill Quick – The Coloring in Department: Custom Dimensions: The Missing Piece of Your GA Jigsaw
If you have any questions or queries related to Web Analytics, Big Data, CRO or Business Intelligence, feel free to get in touch with us by calling us or using the form below. We’d love to help.
OR, if you’re looking for support with Google Analytics, you can also find out more about our Google Analytics services here.