On today’s episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Mark W Schaefer, internationally-acclaimed speaker, author and college educator, to talk about his book Marketing Rebellion: The Most Human Company Wins and how there’s been a shift in power among brands and their customers.
On the show you’ll learn:
- How there’s been a shift in power in terms of brand and customers
- How customers have become marketers for brands among the rebellion against advertising
- Why customers always win and why customer loyalty is becoming harder to gain
- Why Mark is against marketing automation and thinks it’s the enemy of great marketing
- Mark’s manifesto for human-centered marketing
Plus Mark provides his top tip for the audience.