On today’s episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Steve Gordon, author & founder of The Unstoppable CEO to talk about 4 ways to overcome the challenges in growing and attracting clients as a service based business.
On the show you’ll learn:
- How to focus on the ideal client for your business
- Why it’s important to move away from just working with anyone who has the cash
- How having ideal clients in mind can help you to focus in our your overall marketing message
- How you can create a demand for your services in a way that works for you
- Why relationships are extremely important in attracting and retaining clients
- How you can build relationships online
- The importance of nurturing and following-up with your contacts
- How to follow-up without being too intrusive
Plus Steve provides his key takeaway for the audience.
Steve Gordon is a bestselling author, the founder of The Unstoppable CEO™, and the host of The Unstoppable CEO™ Podcast and has written over 400 articles on marketing for service businesses. Through his firm, he helps service business entrepreneurs create leveraged marketing systems so they can spend less time on business development, and more time on what matters most.
When he was just 28, Steve became the CEO of an engineering/consulting firm — but he knew nothing about marketing or selling services. Twelve years later, after growing that firm’s revenue by 10-times, Steve started his second business, consulting with businesses across 30 industries—including manufacturing, professional services, construction, and consulting—to design sales, marketing and referral systems for high-ticket/high-trust products and services. He’s here to share what he’s learned throughout his journey to help you attract your ideal clients and achieve the business goals you’ve been dreaming of. Welcome to the show, Steve!
You can also get Steve’s latest book for FREE here!