On this week’s episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Kirk Williams, owner at Zato Marketing to talk about attribution, why the marketing funnel isn’t dead and why smart shopping should include more data.
On the show you’ll learn:
- The current state of advertising automation
- Some of the limitations with automation and attribution
- Why digital advertising isn’t the dot com bubble
- Why the marketing funnel isn’t dead
- Why smart shopping is a black hole when it comes to data and reporting
- Why Kirk believes smart shopping should include more data for it’s users
Plus, Kirk provides his top tip for the audience.
You can also find the blog posts mentioned on the show below:
- Marketing Automation & Data: 2 Contradictory Elements We Need To Discuss
- The Marketing Funnel Isn’t Dead, We Just Understand It Better
- Should Smart Shopping Include More Data? My Rebuttal to The Rebuttal – Part 6: The ZATO Guide to Google Smart Shopping Campaigns
- Digital advertising is not the dot com bubble, improper attribution is