A website migration can be one of the most stressful situations that an SEO will encounter.
There are so many things to consider and so many potential issues that it can be daunting.
In this Webinar, Marcos Alvarez (Senior SEO Analyst at SiteVisibility & BrightonSEO trainer) and Rachel Pearson (Digital Marketing Manager at SiteVisibility and Founder of Brighton Digital Women) run through each of the aspects that you’ll need to consider from an SEO perspective when working on a web migration.
They’ll be discussing the different types of migrations and will provide a road map of all the SEO activities that should take place before, during and after the launch, from redirect maps to setting up the new platform.
- What a website migration is
- The different types of web migrations
- The pre-migration activities you’d need to undertake (Staging site, benchmark, URL mapping…)
- The activity you need to undertake during the Migration (Redirect implementation, speed up indexation, initial tests…)
- The post migration activities you’ll need to check off (Compare benchmark, regular checks…)
So, what are you waiting for, watch the video of the webinar below and ensure your website migration is a successful one.
As well as the video, we’ve also got an accompanying SEO Website Migration Guide and Checklist.
The whitepaper runs through everything you need to consider when undertaking a migration, plus an explanation of why that step is an important. We’ve also included a bonus HTTP to HTTPS Migration guide and you can download that all for free here.
If you’re looking for help with your website migration, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. You can give us a call on 01273 733433 or leave us a message via the form below. We’d love to help: