In today’s episode, we’re joined by Lilach Bullock, blogger, content marketing expert and speaker.
Lilach has extensive experience in all aspects of content production and copywriting and probably cast her eyes over hundreds or thousands of content briefs during her career. This makes her the perfect person to join us in discussing the topic of ‘How To Create a Killer Content Brief’.
In today’s episode we discuss:
- Practical tips for creating robust content briefs
- The importance of having a defined goal for everything you produce
- How vagueness or vanity can impact content briefing
- The differences in content production and copywriting
- The role copywriters play in turning ideas and visions into defined briefs
CONNECT WITH LILACH:
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
For all show ideas, guest recommendations and feedback email firstname.lastname@example.org