In today’s episode we’re joined by Cat Anderson, Head of Marketing EMEA at Sprout Social. Sprout Social has just published their second annual UK & Ireland Index Report, surfacing the latest trends in social media marketing and consumerism.
In this episode we discuss:
- How Sprout Social create their annual Index Report
- What are the preferred methods of customer service communication in the UK & Ireland?
- Why have businesses in the UK and Ireland been slow to adopt messaging solutions like WhatsApp to support customer service?
- Are businesses asking too much of social media managers?
- Are brands aligned with consumers with respect to the integration of AR, VR and Metaverse functionality?
Referenced on this episode:
- The 2022 Sprout Social Index Report, UK & Ireland: https://sproutsocial.com/insights/data/uk-ireland-social-media-trends-2022/
- The 2022 Sprout Social Index Report, US: https://sproutsocial.com/insights/data/social-media-trends-2022/
CONNECT WITH CAT/SPROUT SOCIAL:
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
If you have feedback, you’d like to be a guest, you’d like to recommend a guest or there are topics you’d us to cover, please send this to firstname.lastname@example.org