In this episode, we’re joined by Jeff Greenfield, founder of Provalytics. Jeff joins us to share his thoughts on how marketers can more effectively measure Google Ads performance.
In the episode we discuss:
- What really is forecasting in marketing?
- Why do you need to look outside of Google Ads to find the data you need to produce better advertising?
- Is the AIDA marketing model still relevant?
- What is incrementality?
- The importance of upper-funnel marketing
REFERENCED ON THIS EPISODE:
- [Book] Lemon by Orlando Wood: https://amzn.to/3tE70XF
- [Book] Little Bets by Peter Sims: https://amzn.to/3tCsmVh
CONNECT WITH JEFF:
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
If you have feedback, you’d like to be a guest, you’d like to recommend a guest or there are topics you’d us to cover, please send this to email@example.com
If you’re looking for support with your Google Ads, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. You can find out more about our PPC services here, give us a call on 01273 733433 or leave us a message via the form below: