In this episode, we’re joined by JJ Reynolds, Head of Marketing & Analytics at Media Authentic. JJ joins us to share his advice on how to get more comfortable with data analysis.
In this episode we discuss:
- JJ’s journey from videography becoming a Head of Marketing & Analytics
- The role of curiosity in data analysis
- The importance of documenting your marketing hypotheses
- Do you need data science skills to be a data analyst?
- Getting over the fear of asking challenging business questions
- How to structure the perfect marketing insight
Referenced on this episode:
- Never Split The Difference by Chris Voss: (UK) https://amzn.to/3RJ1ePK (US): https://amzn.to/3I8Snnh
CONNECT WITH JJ/MEDIA AUTHENTIC:
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
If you have feedback, you’d like to be a guest, you’d like to recommend a guest or there are topics you’d like us to cover, please send this info to email@example.com