In this episode we’re joined by Claire Croft & Phil Lewis of Corporate Punk. Claire and Phil are passionate about helping businesses thrive through the power of their people.
Claire and Phil have a shared passion for unlocking the potential of individuals to help drive long-term commercial success. Claire specialises in eliminating barriers to potential and creating positive and sustainable impact through meaningful conversations and a strategic approach. Phil is an expert in human-centered ways to improve business performance, emphasizing the importance of embracing human strangeness, creativity, and emotion.
In the episode we discuss:
- How to create a culture that embraces change
- How to approach challenging conversations with a business partner
- How to respond when in receipt of feedback
- How to embrace creativity in business
- The importance of giving your people time to think
Connect with Claire, Phil & Corporate Punk:
Connect w/ Scott:
Connect w/ SiteVisibility:
If you’d like to work with us, you’d like to feature on the podcast, or you have a guest or topic recommendation, please email email@example.com