In this episode we’re joined by actor, filmmaker, singer, podcaster and soon-to-be author, Armando Leduc.
Armando also owns Leduc Entertainment, a social media marketing agency and content studio that help to bring business stories to your screens.
In this episode we discuss:
- The benefits of adopting video recording tools like Loom
- Motivations behind his upcoming book, ‘Scaling’
- The duality of life
- How to relax before going on camera
- Practising vs. publishing
- What is screen presence?
Referenced in this episode:
- [Book] Who Not How by Dan Sullivan https://amzn.to/3ZTAtMw
- [Film] ‘Bourbon Whiz’: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt0oKXoO0fg&ab_channel=Sketchycharacters
- [Book] Daring Greatly by Brené Brown: https://amzn.to/3PXyAtJ
- [Book] The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron https://amzn.to/3ZTKn0y
- [Book] Irreverant Acting by Eric Morris: https://amzn.to/3rRlK8i
Connect w/ Armando/Leduc Entertainment:
Connect with Scott:
Connect w/ SiteVisibility:
If you’d like to work with us, you’d like to feature on the podcast, or you have a guest or topic recommendation, please email email@example.com