In today’s episode Andy is joined by Tori Cushing, Marketing Strategist at Annielytics, to talk about Google Analytics social reports and the insights they can provide.
Tori explains that Google Analytics is a very powerful tool, but that it is useless unless we get campaign tagging right. As such, she shares some of her tips and a clear process to make sure all your campaigns are properly attributed to the right source. She also discusses Social Conversions and clarifies the difference between Assisted and Direct conversions.
- Demystifying Social Reports: http://www.annielytics.com/blog/analytics/demystifying-social-reports-google-analytics-video/
- Multi-Channel Funnels api: http://www.annielytics.com/blog/analytics/multi-channel-funnels-acquisition-reports-dont-get-along/
- Guide to Channel Groupings: http://www.annielytics.com/guides/definitive-guide-to-channel-groupings-google-analytics/
- Guide to Campaign Tagging: http://www.annielytics.com/guides/definitive-guide-campaign-tagging-google-analytics/
- Live Q&A with Annie for Google Analytics: http://www.annielytics.com/annielytics-on-air
- Tori’s Twitter account for future posts: https://twitter.com/toricushing