In today’s episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Jeff Sauer, experienced marketer, entrepreneur and founder of Jeffalytics to discuss the latest goings on in the world of Google Analytics.
On the show, Jeff discusses 3 main topics:
Google Data Studio
- How it’s recently become completely free and has changed from allowing 5 reports per email address to unlimited reports
- How it’s much easier and more flexible to create amazing reports
- How you can integrate with Google Products such as Adwords & Analytics, Search Console and even Google Sheets
- The other integrations that are available and how they are only limited to your imagination!
Google Surveys 360
Jeff talks about:
- The enterprise version, Surveys 360 is now available and allows you to use surveys to segment and analyse visitors in connected ways
- How you can survey people who are known users of your product, visitors to your site & target by location etc.
- How Analytics tools help you to understand what has happened and how surveys can help you to understand why, adding a qualitative aspect to our quantitative data.
Jeff discusses Google’s A/B testing tool, Google Optimise. He takes us through what it is and and how it works and how you could benefit from using it.
Finally, as is the case with most episodes, Jeff provides his top tip/key takeaway for our audience.