For those who aren’t aware, MeasureFest is a conference held annually, dedicated to Web Analytics, Big Data, Business Intelligence and Conversion Rate Optimistaion (CRO). It’s brought to you by the same people who run BrightonSEO, Rough Agenda and brings together experts in the field to present insightful talks and share their knowledge and expertise. It’s also a great place for for network and meet like minded analytics addicts!
This years event took place last week on Friday 18th November at the Barbican in London. Unable to attend? Upset you missed out? Fear not, for those who couldn’t make it, we’ve collated the slides from each of the speakers and published them below. Note: we’re still waiting on a couple, if you happen to come across them before we do, feel free to send me a mail @ email@example.com. I’ll get you a beer at April’s BrightonSEO!
MeasureFest Speaker Slides
- Joe Doveton – The Space Race: Optimising For The Small Screen
- Guillaume Lombard – Test And Learn – Overcoming The Challenges Through AB Testing Culture And Facilitate Buy In
- Anna Lewis – Data Disasters
- Tom Capper – Everything You Didn’t Know About Google Analytics
- Dara Fitzgerald – When GA Just Isn’t Enough
- Pete Taylor – When Data Forces Your Hand
- Al Wightman – Google Data Studio
- Barbara Gunter – The DHL Story – Testing Our Way To Relaunch
- Gerry White – Tracking The Life And Times Of A Search Query
Scott Colenutt’s Key-ish Takeaways
As well as the slides, our very own Product Manager, Scott Colenutt, has written up an account of his day which includes some takeaways and tips as well as some tools to help you when it comes to measurement. You’ll also get an insight into Scott’s brain, with his own unique notes and thoughts on the day itself! It’s well worth a read and you can do so here.
If you want to find out more about the event, you can follow the hashtag on Twitter #MeasureFest or check out the latest Tweets below: