In today’s episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast we have a very special show!
In celebration of Wired Sussex’s 10th Anniversary, Andy is joined by:
- Phil Jones, MD at Wired Sussex,
- Jenni Lloyd (Director)
- Rebecca Groves (Head of Projects)
- Alex Morrison (Chair)
- Jason Woodford, Board Member and CEO at SiteVisibility
On the show, you’ll learn:
- Who Wired Sussex are and what they do
- Why Brighton is so successful at starting and developing digital businesses
- How Wired Sussex have contributed to developing digital businesses
- The key risks and opportunities for the digital economy over the next 3 years
- Why 5G is one of the biggest opportunities for digital businesses
Plus, Alex and Rebecca provide their top tip/key takeaway.
If you'd like to nominate a guest for the podcast (self-nomination is also ok!) or have a suggestion for a topic that you'd like to see us cover, please get in touch using the form below: