On today’s episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Marcus Sheridan, author & International Keynote Speaker on Sales, Marketing, and Leadership to talk about his book “They Ask, You Answer” as well as video and how you can use it improve your SEO and inbound marketing.
Marcus was named “1 of 20 speakers you don’t want to miss” by Forbes, has been described as a “Web Marketing Guru” by the New York Times and his book, “They Ask, You Answer” was rated the #1 Marketing Book to Read in 2017 by Mashable. Today, Sheridan gives over 70 Global Keynotes yearly on the subjects of sales, marketing and the future of business while also owning a 60+ person digital marketing and website design agency, IMPACT.
On the show, you’ll learn:
- Where the philosophy of “They Ask You Answer” came from and what it entails
- Which subjects move the needle most with digital that most companies are afraid to talk about/address
- How to handle the subjects that most companies are afraid to talk about
- How you can use video going forward and the types of video that move the needle the most
- How to improve conversion rates through video
Plus, we ask Marcus for his top tip/key takeaway for the audience.