On this week’s episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, we have a slight change to the usual format, bringing you Fili Wiese’s talk from September’s BrightonSEO conference providing tips for how to speed up your website.
Fili is a renowned technical SEO expert, former Google engineer and was part of the Google Search Quality team. He is a regular trainer and speaker at BrightonSEO and offers SEO consulting services at SearchBrothers.com.
On the show you’ll learn:
- Why page speed is important for SEO
- How page speed can help you with your rankings
- How you can improve your bounce rate and conversions
- How you can reduce your page size and therefore improve the loading speed
- Why it’s important to optimise for HTTPS
- The tools you can use to improve your page speed
You can also find a video of Fili talking about site speed here.