On today’s episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Dale Bertrand, eCommerce SEO specialist at Fire & Spark to talk about why eCommerce SEO is different from ordinary SEO and how you can tackle the challenges.
On the show you’ll learn:
- Dale’s 8 reasons why eCommerce SEO is different from ordinary SEO
- Why breaking Google’s rules is sometimes a requirement to break into a competitive product niche
- Why Link building is difficult and why the highest converting pages (i.e. product pages) don’t naturally attract links
- Why you should stop writing your SEO content
- The alternatives to written content for SEO
Plus, Dale provides his top tip/key takeaway for the audience.
If you’d like to connect with Dale, you can find him on LinkedIn here.
Other Resources You Might Enjoy
- What are the top challenges facing fashion brands and retailers in 2019?
- How can retailers differentiate themselves from their online competitors?
- What are the top challenges facing retailers in 2018?
If you’re looking for help with any aspect of your eCommerce SEO, please get in touch, we’d love to help! You can call us on 01273 733433 or leave us a message via the form below: