On today’s episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Jeff White, co-founder of Kula Partners to talk about the best practices and software for developing and maintaining large international web platforms.
On the show you’ll learn:
- The characteristics of ‘international’ websites
- Some of the problems that organizations run into when building and maintaining sites that serve buyers in different countries
- The types of issues that crop up around content and language
- What needs to be considered when tackling a large international site merger/migration?
- Why China has a completely different set of rules to other countries & what needs to be considered for companies operating there?
Plus, Jeff provides his top tip for the audience.
If you’re looking for any help with any aspect of your international website, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Our team would love to help. You can call us on 01273 733433 or leave us a message via the form below: