On today’s episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy talks to James Sandoval, Founder & CEO of MeasureMatch. They talk about how both buyers and suppliers of professional services can benefit from embracing borderless business and how using modern tech can facilitate fantastic a value exchange, enabling people to work independently and still create value regardless of geographic location.
• How did James come to work in the Digital Marketing industry?
• What lead him to start MeasureMatch
• What does MeasureMatch do and how can it help buyers and providers?
• What was the inspiration for MeasureMatch and how did he go about securing funding?
• What does the future of remote working look like?
• Key takeaways for what business service providers and buyers can learn from each other