Brought to you from the guys behind BrightonSEO, Measurefest is a conference dedicated to web analytics, conversion rate optimisation and business intelligence. The latest instalment took place on the 12th September 2019 and featured some of the best talks yet.
Did you miss out on the show? Or perhaps you simply want to recap some of the great tips and advice from the day? Not to fear, we’ve collated the speaker slides for you below.
Speaker Slides from MeasureFest September 2019:
- Adam EngleBright – BigQuery Without Analytics 360
- Azeem Ahmad – No Customer? No Problem! Tips To Measure On Site Behaviour Using Signals
- Matthew Kay – Weighted Sort: Google’s Not-So-Hidden Algorithm That Could Transform Your Marketing – Plus a blog post on the subject here: https://www.aira.net/blog/why-you-should-be-using-weighted-sort/
- Chloe Fair – Traffic Vs Conversions: How SEO And CRO Can Work Together
- Stephen Pavlovich – Experiment Culture: Creating A Culture That Celebrates Failure And Drives Performance
- Adam Chapman-Ballard – How Marketers Miss Up To 60% Of Their Conversions And How To Capture Them
- Yulan Lin & Morgan AW – Data Studio: Developer Features And New Product Developments
- Kelly Edwards – How To Use Datastudio To Understand The Impact Of Content
- Rob Millard – How We Got 2,000 Journalists To Start Using Audience Data
- Michelle Vickerman – Advanced Supermetrics And Google Sheets For Dummies
- Andraz Stalec – 5 False Assumptions About Your Traffi c
- Bethan Vincent – Running A High-Performing Marketing Team Using The Agile/Scrum Framework
- Damian Koblintz – Simplifying Attribution
Do you need help with your data? Check out our Measurement & Insight services here and if you’re interested in working with the agency behind BrightonSEO, get in touch today! Give us a call on 01273 733433 or contact us via the form below. We’d love to help!