On today’s episode of the Internet Marketing Posdcast, Andy is joined by Andy Budd, UX Designer, speaker, Clearleft CEO, Brighton Digital Festival co-founder and curator of UX London to talk about why you should try to speak at conferences and how you can break into the speaking circuit.
On the show you’ll learn:
- The path Andy took into public speaking
- How public speaking tends to work
- Why any professional should consider entering the public speaking circuit
- Why conferences are like music festivals
- The many benefits that you can enjoy from speaking at conferences
- Some of the classic mistakes people make when it comes to public speaking
- Why it’s important to understand your audience
Plus, Andy provides his top tip for anyone who wants to become a public speaker.