On today’s episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Kiri Masters, author & Founder & CEO at Bobsled Marketing and The Marketplace Institute – a platform to help ecommerce managers and practitioners to stay atop of Amazon best practices.
Kiri is also the host of the podcast, Ecommerce Braintrust, and a contributor to Forbes retail.
On the show today, Kiri discusses how to grow your Amazon Marketplace Sales.
- What an Amazon team should look like within your company
- Common mistakes that brands and agencies make when launching their Amazon Strategy
- Some simple shortcuts to getting fast results
- Why Amazon-specific keyword research is important
- Why you should invest in PPC advertising on Amazon
- All about her book, Amazon for CMOs
Plus, Kiri provides her top tip/key takeaway for the audience when it comes to Amazon marketing.
If you’d like to connect with Kiri you can find her on Twitter here.