In this week’s episode, we’re joined by Kasia Borowska, Managing Director at Brainpool AI.
Brainpool is an artificial intelligence consultancy specialising in developing bespoke AI solutions for businesses.
They use their researchers to create cutting-edge AI algorithms and to develop and implement bespoke AI solutions for businesses.
Kasia comes from a background that includes mathematics, cognitive science, and marketing and joins us today to discuss applications of AI in marketing.
In this episode we discuss:
- The difference between AI and ML
- The pros and cons of using AI for personalisation
- How AI is being used in the space of content production
- Why PPC might be the channel most impacted by AI in the future
- Kasia’s hopes for the application of AI in marketing in the future
CONNECT WITH KASIA / Brainpool AI
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
For all show ideas, guest recommendations, and feedback email email@example.com