In this episode, we’re joined by Xenia Muntean, CEO of Planable. Planable is a social media SaaS platform designed to make social media collaboration fun and seamless. With unique insight into the trends that make social media teams successful, Xenia shares her advice on how to build effective social media teams.
Build Your Social Media Team
In this episode we discuss:
- Characteristics of successful social media teams
- How the social media marketer role has developed over time
- Obstacles that can stifle social media creativity
- The benefits of involving people outside of marketing in your social media processes
- Can content marketers also be good social media marketers?
- How far in advance should social media teams plan?
- What is ‘Social Teams 100’?
Referenced on this episode:
- [Book] Team of Teams by General Stanley McChrystal: https://amzn.to/39fIimK
CONNECT WITH XENIA / PLANABLE
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
For all show ideas, guest recommendations and feedback email firstname.lastname@example.org