In this episode we’re joined by Asher Ismail, Co-Founder of Uncapped.
Uncapped offer an alternative take on capital, helping to provide growing businesses with fast and flexible funding for marketing, inventory or hiring.
In this episode we discuss:
- Asher’s experiences in startups as an entrepreneur and how that led to the idea of Uncapped
- Uncapped’s mission to provide an alternative fundraising option for growing businesses
- The pros and cons of fundraising options for growing businesses and how Uncapped compares to these options
- The VC community and media response to Uncapped
- How case studies have been critical to establishing trust for Uncapped
Referenced on this episode:
CONNECT WITH ASHER / UNCAPPED:
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
For all show ideas, guest recommendations and feedback email email@example.com