In this episode we’re joined by speaker, author and CAO of Shepard Presentations, Shep Hyken.
Shep has spent 40 years in the field of customer service and in this episode we explore some of the key themes from his most recent book release ‘I’ll Be Back: How to Get Customers to Come Back Again & Again’.
In this episode we discuss:
- The importance of dedicating resource to analysing customer behaviour
- The loyalty question that all businesses should ask themselves
- The important distinction between repeat custom and loyalty
- Is ‘loyalty’ a small business advantage?
- How businesses’ approach to loyalty can change as they grow
- Shep’s process for content production and staying relevant (he has over 600 videos on YouTube!)
Referenced in this episode:
- [Shep’s Book] I’ll Be Back: How to Get Customers to Come Back Again & Again: http://illbebackbook.com/ or https://amzn.to/3ggUrv4
- [Podcast] Experience This! https://www.experiencethisshow.com/
CONNECT WITH SHEP:
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
If you’d like to talk about your customer retention strategy, or indeed, any part of your digital marketing strategy, please don’t hesitate to get ion touch. Give us a call on 01273 733433 or leave us a message via the form below. We’d love to help.