In today’s episode we’re joined by, well, nobody.
Scott goes solo to share a behind the scenes look at how the Internet Marketing Podcast is produced , his experience of hosting the Internet Marketing Podcast and advice on podcast hosting and production for other podcasters or those that are thinking about producing interview based podcasts.
In this episode, Scott covers:
- Do we need a new jingle?
- Who makes a great guest for the Internet Marketing Podcast?
- How do we make our podcast booking process as efficient as possible?
- How do we prepare for podcasts?
- How much research goes into each podcast?
- What happens on the day of recording?
- Scott’s advice on creating an optimal recording environment
- What to expect from the Internet Marketing Podcast in the future
Referenced in this episode:
- Samson Go Mic: http://www.samsontech.com/samson/products/microphones/usb-microphones/gomic/
- Calendly: https://calendly.com/
- TidyCal: https://tidycal.com/
- Kindle Unlimited: https://amzn.to/3BwxfBa
- [Book] The First Minute by Chris Fenning: https://amzn.to/3gVbLWC
- Zencastr: https://zencastr.com/
- Squadcast: https://squadcast.fm/
- Riverside.fm: https://riverside.fm/
- Blue Yeti microphone: https://amzn.to/38yKMM3
- Scarlett Audio Interface: https://amzn.to/38zKk0k
- Rode PodMic: https://amzn.to/3jAqx7a
- Shure SM7B micrphone: https://amzn.to/3BOzP5V
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
If you have feedback, you’d like to be a guest, you’d like to recommend a guest or there are topics you’d us to cover, please send this to email@example.com
if you’re looking for support with your podcast, take a look at our podcasting services here, give us a call on 01273 733433 or leave us a message via the form below. With years and years of experience, we’d love to help!