In today’s episode we’re joined by Stan Bernard, President of Bernard Associates and author of the newly released book, ‘Brands Don’t Win: How Transcenders Change the Game’, available 12th October 2021.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How businesses can learn from transcender sports teams and vice versa
- What has changed in marketing that means branding alone is no longer as effective as it once was?
- The paradigm shift of elected advocacy to selected advocacy
- The important role that influencer marketing plays in Stan’s transcender system vs traditionalist systems of marketing
- Understanding how to apply ‘Campaign Agendas’ to your business, inspired by political campaigning
- Peloton’s success in creating a cult-like following of ‘advengelicals’
- How Starbucks became and continue to be a transcender business without necessarily having the best coffee
- The role of Trump’s 2016 ‘Make America Great Again’ caps played in his campaign agenda
Referenced on this episode:
- [Book] Brands Don’t Win, by Stan Bernard: https://brandsdontwin.com/ & Amazon: https://amzn.to/3axlaQC
CONNECT WITH STAN/BERNARD ASSOCIATES:
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
If you have feedback, you’d like to be a guest, you’d like to recommend a guest or there are topics you’d us to cover, please send this to firstname.lastname@example.org