In this episode we’re joined by Oli Hills, CEO of social media agency and publisher, Nonsensical.
Oli joins us to discuss his team’s experience of building local, online communities via social media platforms, and their recent foray into building online TikTok communities.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How the pandemic drove demand for Nonsensical’s local social media services
- The strategies that helped to grow Nonsensical’s local social communities Best of Bristol and Birmingham Updates
- The importance of integrity when building social communities
- The skills demands that social media and community managers are facing
- Software that has helped Nonsensical build and manage their online communities
Referenced on this episode:
CONNECT WITH OLI/NONSENSICAL:
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
If you have feedback, you’d like to be a guest, you’d like to recommend a guest or there are topics you’d us to cover, please send this to email@example.com