In this episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, we’re joined by Seth Hurd, CEO of Brand Expand. Seth was a third-party Amazon seller between 2015 and 2021, before existing his Amazon business for 7-figures. During this period Seth also launched eCommerce consultancy and software, Brand Expand.
Seth joins us to share his advice on how to accelerate your growth on Amazon and other eCommerce selling platforms.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Seth grew his first Amazon business from an investment of $1000 to a 7-figure exit in the space of 5 years
- Is growing a 7-figure business on Amazon as achievable now as it was in 2015?
- What are the biggest challenges faced when selling on third-party platforms?
- The concept of firing bullets before cannons when attempting to validate your Amazon business ideas
- Do you have to have a paid advertising budget when launching a business on Amazon?
- The fundamentals of successful product listing pages
- How important are videos in product listings on Amazon?
Referenced on this episode:
- [Book] The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss: https://amzn.to/3KIhnjO
- [Book] The Everything Store by Brad Stone: https://amzn.to/3IenhY6
- [Book] Good To Great by Jim Collins: https://amzn.to/36mqeJ6
CONNECT WITH SETH/BRAND EXPAND:
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
If you have feedback, you’d like to be a guest, you’d like to recommend a guest or there are topics you’d us to cover, please send this to firstname.lastname@example.org