In this episode we’re joined by Tendayi Viki, Associate Partner at Strategyzer. In addition to his work at Strategyzer, Tendyai has authored two books on innovation, ‘The Corporate Startup’ and ‘Privates in the Navy’.
Tendayi also co-designed the ‘Pearson’s Product Lifecycle’, an innovation framework that won the Best Innovation Program 2015 at the Corporate Entrepreneur Awards in New York.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How far in advance is ‘the future’?
- The difference between creativity and innovation
- The importance of structure in creative processes
- What are ‘Pirates in the Navy’?
- What is innovation philosophy?
- The difference in cultivating innovation in start-ups vs large corporations
- Should everyone in a company be responsible for innovation?
Referenced on this episode:
- [Book] The Corporate Startup by Tendayi Viki: https://amzn.to/3unOQJH
- [Book] The Lean Product Lifecycle by Tendayi Viki: https://amzn.to/3NmHNcL
- [Audiobook] Pirates in the Navy by Tendayi Viki: https://amzn.to/3tE0NvM
CONNECT WITH TENDAYI/STRATEGYZER:
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
If you have feedback, you’d like to be a guest, you’d like to recommend a guest or there are topics you’d us to cover, please send this to firstname.lastname@example.org