In this episode we’re joined by Katie King, CEO of AI in Business. Katie has authored two books on the developments of AI in marketing and business. She released ‘Using Artificial Intelligence in Marketing‘ in 2019, before recently following up with ‘AI Strategy for Sales and Marketing’.
***Listener Discount*** To get 20% off Katie’s latest book, ‘AI Strategy for Sales and Marketing‘, use the code PMK20 during checkout at koganpage.com.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Can you developer a career in AI if you don’t have a technical background?
- What is an AI summer?
- The argument for why you should be considering investing in AI solutions before it’s too late
- Why business investment in AI training is essential
- The benefits of AI agility for small and medium businesses
- Is AI reframing what it means to be creative?
Referenced on this episode:
CONNECT WITH KATIE/AI IN BUSINESS:
- [Book] AI Strategy for Sales and Marketing by Katie King: https://www.koganpage.com/product/ai-strategy-for-sales-and-marketing-9781398602007
- [Book] Using Artificial Intelligence in Marketing by Katie King: https://www.koganpage.com/product/using-artificial-intelligence-in-marketing-9780749483395
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
If you have feedback, you’d like to be a guest, you’d like to recommend a guest or there are topics you’d us to cover, please send this to email@example.com