In today’s podcast episode we were lucky enough to sit down with Chris Treadaway the Author of Facebook Marketing an Hour a Day, albeit digitallly, and ask him to share his thoughts on Facebook Marketing Best Practice.
- Is there a certain type of business that works best for Facebook Marketing?
- We’re at an interesting inflection point seeing how corporations deal with Facebook
- Do you think the people being marketed to are getting more savvy with their information they disclose.
- People haven’t left Facebook over privacy and are realising the compromise
- What happens when every company and every person is on Facebook?
- What’s best a page, a group or something else?
- Groups can work well to market your company subtly
- What’s the best place to start marketing or advertising?
- Do you think the spammy Facebook adverts will spoil the formats impressions.
- Ask your self what will make someone become a fan.
- Chris’s Twitter Profile
As always you can get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, leaving us a comment at https://www.internetmarketingpodcast.org or using the Twitter hashtag #impc or leave us a voicemail question on +44 1273 256 150 You can sign up for a week’s worth of our daily training videos athttps://premium.internetmarketingpodcast.org