On today’s episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Barry Schwartz, keynote speaker, editor of Search Engine Roundtable, News editor at Search Engine Land, self confessed search geek, and CEO of RustyBrick in New York to talk about the latest SEO news that we need to be aware of.
On the show you’ll learn:
- Whether or not Click Through Rate (CTR) affects your rankings
- How CTR affects personalised results
- How Google detects YMYL (Your Money, Your Life) queries and adjusts for it
- How Google adjusts it’s algortihm for categories of queries but not industries
- How Bing has opened it’s API for index
Plus Barry provides his top tip/key takeaway.
If you’d like to connect with Barry, you can find him on Twitter here.