Hello everyone, Scott Colenutt here. I’m your new host of the Internet Marketing Podcast! I’m delighted to be a part of this podcast’s history and I’m excited in getting to know more about our audience, while continuing to explore some of the best minds in marketing for their insider tips and advice.
Andy White has been an AMAZING host for a very long time, but we’re planning on making some changes to the podcast, including:
- Ensuring we’re giving you direct access to the most interesting personalities in marketing
- Ensuring we’re covering the topics that YOU want covered
- Bringing you a wealth of insider tips and advice from our team at SiteVisibility
- Experimenting with podcast lengths and formats so you’re getting the information you want in the way that you want it
- I think we’re long overdue some updated intro music. What do you think?
Andy’s still been recording episodes with us throughout May, so for the next month you’ll likely to hear a mix of episodes hosted between Andy and I, before I take over permanently in June.
I know we have some very loyal listeners, and I want to hear your feedback on the podcast and the changes that we’re making. Please reach out to me via email at email@example.com or via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottcolenutt/.
I want to know:
- What changes do you want to see us make on the podcast?
- Is there anyone you’d really love for me to interview?
- What changes can I make to our format to give you a better audio experience?
All feedback welcome. We’re in this to create the most insightful marketing podcast on the planet.
I look forward to getting to know you all.
In today’s episode we’re joined by Jason Woodford, CEO at SiteVisibility.
Jason and I discuss the impact that COVID-19 has had on SiteVisibility and more generally within the marketing industry.
We go in-depth to discuss:
- How we’ve managed internal and external communication during the pandemic
- The Government support that’s available to businesses and what we’ve explored at SiteVisibility
- Our thoughts on the long term impact this might have in the marketing industry
- Our advice, from our experience, for other marketing businesses that are currently impacted by COVID-19
Reach out via the following for your thoughts and feedback on the episode and to connect with us:
Thanks and see you next week!