It’s really challenging right now to be thinking about the future. What’s beyond COVID-19 for our friends, family, our economy and our businesses?
How can we start preparing for the unknown when there’s so much uncertainty and when there’s so much happening RIGHT NOW? We’re having to plan and adapt simultaneously at a faster pace that perhaps ever before.
Fortunately, there are people like Carl Fillery in the world to guide us. Carl is a partner at EMC Management Consultants and he joins us in this episode to provide his advice on how businesses can start their post-COVID-19 business planning.
In today’s episode, we discuss:
- How business owners in the UK can prepare for the end of the government’s job retention scheme
- Why you may need to revisit your distribution strategy
- Why customers might be willing to pay a little more for your products or services
- Why customer loyalty is more important for the future than ever before
- Why business owners should be chasing profit and not volume
CONNECT WITH CARL / EMC:
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
See you next week!