On Friday 21st August 2020, our Digital Marketing Manager, Rachel Pearson joined Jon Earnshaw at Pi Datametrics for the latest Work from Home with SEO in The Shed Webinar.
During the webinar, Rachel uses both Pi Datametrics’s recent Search Demand Report, and our own latest free downloadable resource, 22 Untapped Sources of Content Inspiration to delve into some of the latest trends within search due to the pandemic and why it’s important to be thinking outside the box when it comes to keyword research.
You’ll learn how you can overtake newly emerging competitors during the pandemic with clever keyword research as well as:
- How to think beyond just the words used on your site
- Why you might need to rethink how terminology might have adapted or evolved during the pandemic
- The other platforms aside from Google that you should be running keyword research for
- What a change in search data and behaviour means for your marketing strategy and business objectives
Watch The Webinar Below
Listen to Our Podcast with Pi Datametrics’ Sophie Moule
As well as the webinar, Pi Datametrics’ Head of Marketing, Sophie Moule, recently joined Scott to discuss their latest report: How Search Demand Has Changed in 2020.
You can listen to the podcast below to discover:
- How fitness instructors and establishments can convert more customers at this time?
- What has been the most searched fitness & home & garden products during the pandemic? (Surprising results!)
- Why now might be the best time to launch a new board game
- Why Christmas is going to look very different for retailers in 2020
- Why you might need to invest more time on content that focuses on product or service comparisons
- The importance of influencer marketing and content collaborations at this time