In today’s episode we’re joined by PJ Taei, Founder of Uscreen.
Uscreen is a VOD platform that allows creators and brands to launch their own channels, monetise their audience and distribute their content through the world’s major app platforms.
In this episode we discuss:
- The growth in creators launching their own channels and networks
- How the pandemic has impacted monetisation of VOD content
- Industries seeing increased VOD adoption
- How VOD platforms like Uscreen compare to single-channel ownership, i.e YouTube
- VOD membership and marketing features and functionality
- When launching your own VOD is most beneficial
- Obstacles to launching a VOD channel
- How immersive VOD can be enabled through wearable technology
Referenced on this episode:
CONNECT WITH PJ / USCREEN
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
For all show ideas, guest recommendations and feedback email email@example.com