In today’s episode we’re joined by Viveka von Rosen, Co-Founder and Chief Visibility Officer at Vengreso.
Viveka is an internationally recognised expert in the world of LinkedIn, having authored the book ‘LinkedIn Marketing: An Hour a Day’ back in 2012 and continuing to deliver a wealth of LinkedIn education via her courses on LinkedIn Learning and her work with Vengreso.
In this episode we discuss:
- Viveka’s LinkedIn routine and her tips on creating routines
- How many LinkedIn connections is optimal and manageable?
- Is LinkedIn Group engagement worth it?
- The best times to post on LinkedIn
- Why you should post natively and consider spending more time on using all the characters available to you
- How many hashtags should you use in a LinkedIn post?
- How to optimise your personal profile and LinkedIn company pages
- Should you invest time in creating LinkedIn Stories?
- How do you access LinkedIn Live?
- How to access LinkedIn Newsletters
- How to make the best use of LinkedIn’s name pronunciation feature
Referenced on this episode:
- Viveka’s courses on LinkedIn Learning: https://www.lynda.com/Viveka-von-Rosen/2965250-1.html
CONNECT WITH VIVEKA / VENGRESO
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
For all show ideas, guest recommendations and feedback email firstname.lastname@example.org