In this episode we’re joined by Mike Rhodes, CEO of WeSavvy and AgencySavvy.
Mike is the co-author of ‘The Ultimate Guide to Google Ads’ and joins us to discuss some key trends that made it into the recent 6th edition of the book, in particular, Google’s adoption of AI driven smart features.
Learn About Google Ads’ New AI-Driven Features
In this episode we discuss:
- Is there a gap in marketing sophistication in Australia vs the rest of the world?
- How Mikes’s approach to identifying trends and topics has changed during the pandemic
- How Mike prioritises the topics to cover when revising editions of his co-authored book ‘The Ultimate Guide To Google Ads’
- Red flags to look out for when considering a new client-agency partnership
- Are customers losing access to their data because of Google’s increased adoption of AI?
- How Mike uses the mantra of ‘trust, but verify’ when approaching new Google Ads ‘smart’ features
Referenced on this episode:
- [Book] The Ultimate Guide to Google Ads: https://amzn.to/3yae8fu
CONNECT WITH MIKE / WEBSAVVY / AGENCYSAVVY
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
For all show ideas, guest recommendations and feedback email email@example.com