This episode is a little different from the topics we usually cover on the Internet Marketing Podcast as we’re joined by Tokunbo Ajasa-Oluwa, Chief Executive Officer at Career Ready.
SiteVisibility partnered with Career Ready back in 2018 to support them with the management of their Google Ads grant. We’ve witnessed first-hand the principles that Tokunbo has instilled in Career Ready since joining as CEO in early 2020 and in this episode he shares with us Career Ready’s ambitions to give more young people opportunities, particularly in creative industries.
In this episode we discuss:
- How Career Ready helps young people in the UK access employment
- Tokunbo’s first year goals as Career Ready’s CEO
- How Career Ready harnessed the advocacy of alumni to showcase the importance of their work
- How the pandemic accelerated Career Ready’s use of technology to engage young people
- What is social mobility?
- A breakdown of Career Ready’s services for employers and young people and how to access them
Referenced on this episode:
CONNECT WITH TOKUNBO / CAREER READY
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
For all show ideas, guest recommendations and feedback email email@example.com