In today’s episode we’re joined by Robert Nickell, Founder of Rocket Station. Robert joins us to explain how businesses can scale their offerings using entirely virtual teams.
In this episode we discuss:
- Robert’s early learnings from virtual staffing in the real estate sector
- How access to remote workers and virtual assistants has evolved over the last decade
- Examples of businesses that Rocket Station has helped to grow using VAs
- Industries that lend themselves more naturally to the use of VAs for scalability
- How Rocket Station built their network of VAs from the Philippines
- Why do Rocket Station offer service contracts and how does this differ from finding a VA yourself?
- Can you create a unique company culture, virtually?
- Robert’s recommended workflow and communication tools
Referenced on this episode:
CONNECT WITH ROBERT / ROCKET STATION
CONNECT WITH SCOTT
For all show ideas, guest recommendations and feedback email email@example.com