In this episode, Scott reflects on the rapid development of ChatGPT and AI content generation tools, what this all means for copywriters and content producers, and how we can cut through the noise, upskill ourselves and prepare for the future.
In this episode, Scott discusses:
- The current status of ChatGPT and GPT4
- The differences between ChatGPT, Bard and AI content production tools
- Can content created using ChatGPT be successful in organic search?
- How copywriters and content producers can be successful in the future
- What is the new ‘minimum bar’ for content?
- How ChatGPT impacts organic search
Referenced in this episode:
If you’d like to find out how we can help you move from Universal Analytics to Google Analytics 4, or if you need any help with GA4 set-up, auditing or training, then get in touch via the contact form below or book in a free consultancy call with our experts here.