What Not to Miss at This September’s #BrightonSEO!
BrightonSEO is back and bigger than ever. Here’s just a few things to get excited about; a sold out Brighton Dome, a star-studded line up of speakers as well as a whole host a workshops to help expand your digital marketing knowledge. And if that wasn’t enough, we’ve got roundtable and speed mentoring sessions to make sure that this BrightonSEO has something for absolutely everyone.
- Hands-on! – So let’s start with Thursday 12th of September, kicking off the 2 day event we bring you a day full of digital marketing workshops delivered by some of the industry’s brightest stars. BrightonSEO now has a total of 7 workshops with the newest additional being the ‘Creating awesome infographics‘ delivered by Danny Ashton (Founder – Neo Mammalian Studios).
- Meet the mentors! – When the clock hits 16:00 you’ll have an hour and a half window to book in for a chance to meet your mentor. On the mezzanine level at the Dome you’ll find; Lisa Myers (CEO – Verve Search), Natasha Woodford (MD – Clockwork Talent), Jose Truchado (SEO Director – Expedia), Nicola Stott (MD – The Media Flow), Emma Rosenberg (Recruiter – Omnicom) and Ned Poulter (SEO Manager – Miinto Group), all ready and waiting to share their industry knowledge and advice via a 10 minute speed session.
- 3 stages = 3 times the fun! – The Brighton Dome becomes home to creative mind sets, The Corn Exchange addresses local and mobile SEO and The Studio Theatre takes care of all things technical. The 3 stages add a spice of variety with each one having it’s own core theme, allowing you to plan and choose your day with the talks that interest you!
- Fun & Games – As always at BrightonSEO we make sure all the guests get the chance to test their gaming skills on the variety or arcade machines that you’ll find dotted around the Brighton dome. So get your street fighter practice in now! Oh and remember the bucking bronco in April? Now what could we possibly do to top that…leg-spinning roller racing, and Karaoke anyone?
- Super-duper speakers! – Once again we’ve surpassed ourselves by bringing some of the industry’s top talents to share their knowledge under the shiny bright lights of the Brighton Dome. Just so you know what we mean by great speakers here’s a few names to roll off the long list are; Oliver Snoody (Head of Planning – Twitter), Paul Plunkett (Assistant Editor, BBC), Paul Madden (MLB) and Justin Talyor (MD – Graphitas). For the full agenda click here!
If that wasn’t enough and you’re hungry for even more, you’ll be delighted to know that when the stage lights go down the party starts. 18:00pm the after party starts in Foyer Bar & Corn Exchange. We’ve got your first drink paid for and laid on a bunch of entertainment including the best arcade machines, table football, pinball and pool tables, leg-spinning roller racing, and Karaoke hosted by Brett from clockworkTalent.
Oh and one more thing…there’s an after-after-party! When the clock strikes 10pm, a few of you will be just getting started. Down on the Seafront we’ve secured free entry to the Funky Fish Club for any conference attendee before 11, if you like soul, funk and motown plus the possibility of creating gifs of ill-advised SEO’s dancing, you’ll love this!
We <3 #BrightonSEO