Stannah Case Study
Online Brand Building, Audience Engagement and Lead Generation for Stannah Stairlifts
Stannah are the World’s leading stair lift manufacturer and are synonymous with quality British design. They have a very specific and hard to reach direct target audience of aged 65+ which was a challenge for the campaign as the percentage of this group online is very small.
Using our WHISPER methodology we created a social media campaign in conjunction with SEO, PPC and offline PR activity to target influencers rather than end users and increase brand reputation and awareness through specific partnerships that are known to the end users.
The campaign objectives were high volumes of converting traffic and leads to the website as well as enhancing the online awareness of the Stannah brand including the monitoring of brand mentions and perceptions of the brand.
Our Social Media Strategy:
- Flexible, integrated and incorporating SEO, PPC, advertising and offline PR activities
- In depth audience analysis using our WHISPER methodology
- Identification of relevant online communities, authoritative websites and blogs based on relevance, value, traffic.
- Creation of outreach plan, content and tone of voice based on needs of target audience.
- Set up and management of social media platform mix (Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, You Tube)
- Creation and management of a number of specifically targeted campaigns designed to increase brand awareness and drive traffic and leads.
- Relevant Online PR partnerships and coverage.
- We achieved a base of 1000+ followers/fans in a very niche demographic group.
- Referring traffic has increased by 63% since the start on the campaign. (April 2010- March 2011)
- We secured partnerships promoting The Think Again Fund (TAF) with several relevant sites who had an average of 6,000 unique site visits p/w at no cost to the client.
- We built and maintained relationships with authoritative websites and disability bloggers who frequently posted coverage with links to the site at cost to the client.
- Many of these are now top referring sites with converting traffic.
The Free Stannah Stairlift campaign was hosted on a special landing page on the Stannah Facebook site for a 6 week period and was then followed up by an exclusive promotional offer using the data collected.
The campaign promotion included a combination of organic outreach to social media influencers and paid advertising on Facebook.
Using our WHISPER methodology we researched and contacted bloggers, sites and influencers to secure coverage of the competition.
Entrants provided an email address and some details about themselves and who they wanted to win a stairlift; they could also opt in to be contacted about future offers.
- The total brand reach of the campaign was 19,476,516 people
- There were over 452 entries
- 31% opted in to be contacted about future promotions creating an email list of 140 leads
- 2.5% of the leads contacted by email and booked a sales visit.
Download the pdf version of this case study.