So with less than 2 weeks to go until the big event we thought we’d share with you some of the things that we’re awaiting in eager anticipation for this September’s event.
The big day is Friday 14th; however don’t forget the fantastic search marketing workshops that have been organised the day before on Thursday. Some of the workshops such as advanced link building and content marketing strategies have sold out already so hurry and book your place if you’d like to improve your SEO skills with some amazing trainers.
Once again we’ll be in the Brighton dome expecting well over 1500 of the UK’s top search marketers. The day will consist of a total of 20 talks covering a wide range of aspects affecting search marketing campaigns such as international SEO, API’s, mobile and much much more. With so much packed into the agenda it might be hard to know what are the hot topics this year. That’s why we thought of putting together a top 5 list of things to see this time around at #brightonSEO.
1) Make sure you’re not late as Dave Trott’s opening talk at 09:30 promises to be very interesting indeed. The keynote speaker at the event takes a viewpoint which is outside of the SEO box . His talk covers the predatory thinking that you need to implement in order to outwit your competition.
2) Rich Baxter – the founder of SEOgadget, he’s got lots of search marketing experience and he’d like to share it with you. His talk packs in a wealth of tips and tricks which will help you become the best SEO there is.
3) API’s seem to be popping up all over the place these days; however there still seems to be a few misunderstandings about what they are and what they do. Tom Anthony from Distilled will be explaining them in an easy accessible way, showing you how they can be used directly with SEO.
4) The ins and outs of affiliate marketing will be delivered by James Little from Topcashback. He’ll be offering his insights into what this intriguing industry is all about.
5) Finally, Aleyda Solis will be taking us on a trip into the wonderful world of mobile, an area which more and more businesses seem to be exploring.
One final thing, we’re still giving away tickets to the event so visit our facebook page to enter!
We can’t wait to see you’re lovely SEO faces here in Brighton, this September’s event promises to be the best ever – be sure to join us for an evening of entertainment when the event comes to a close!